Regina & Saskatoon’s Full Service Commercial Company
From small office businesses to large commercial buildings, our highly-trained janitors provide comprehensive office cleaning services for any need.
- General Office Cleaning
- Medical Centers
- Retail Operations
We offer customized cleaning plans designed to fit your needs and fit within your budget. Some of our most popular services include:
- Full Service Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spot Areas
- Move Out Cleaning
THE QUALITY OF CLEANING STANDARDS WE ADHERE TO:
- Control floor appearance by vacuuming and/or sweeping.
- Mop hard surface floors.
- Dust and clean horizontal surfaces (cleared surfaces of desks, chairs, tables, filing cabinets, furniture, and unobstructed work areas).
- Sanitize & polish all telephones and water fountains.
- Empty waste receptacles.
- Remove smudges around door jambs, push plates, light switches, glass, partitions, counters, and unobstructed work areas.
- Lunchroom: clean exterior of appliances, wipe down counter tops, cupboard faces, and clean sink.
- Remove soil on entrance door frames, handles, glass, and threshold.
- Sweep surface of immediate exterior entry areas.
- Restrooms: Thoroughly clean and mop with a germicide. Cean mirrors, partitions, urinals, toilets and sinks using disinfectant/detergents. Refilling of soap and paper products will be performed with supplies furnished by your firm.
- Leave offices and furniture in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Report any unusual occurrences, malfunctions or damages.
Just a few of types businesses we serve:
- Medical Clinics
- Professional Offices
- Financial Institutions
- Car Dealerships
- Beauty Salons & Spas
- Small Businesses
Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Contract Cleaning
If you would like to schedule an appointment or find out more information about your cleaning needs, please fill out our estimate request form. We respond usually the next business day.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Payment for cleaning is due in full at time of service unless you are an established client and other arrangements have been made.
Our employees are very important to us and we are very concerned with their safety and well being while cleaning for you. If you would like us to clean behind your appliances or furniture, such as your refrigerator, stove or sofa, please have the items moved prior to our arrival to allow us access to the area.
We believe the cleaning supplies we use are just as powerful as bleach. Therefore, we do not use bleach, nor do we bring bleach into your home or business. If you would like us to use bleach in your home or business, please supply us with a bottle. We do not accept any liability for any damage that may be caused with the use of bleach.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your cleaning service, please provide at least 24 hours advance notice. Once we take a reservation, we hold that time open for you and turn away other potential customers in order to ensure your time. Please be courteous and give us as much time as possible to reschedule the cleaners
We respect your privacy therefore we strongly enforce our rule to keep all client personal information confidential. Failure to do so is reason for immediate staff dismissal.